Riboflavin (as riboflavin and riboflavin-5'-phosphate sodium) is synthetic.
Articles in this section
- What is the breakdown of riboflavin and riboflavin-5'-phosphate sodium in Seeking Health's Riboflavin?
- What is Riboflavin derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Riboflavin?
- Is Riboflavin gluten-free?
- Is Riboflavin soy-free?
- Does Riboflavin contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Riboflavin contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Riboflavin suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Riboflavin safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Riboflavin be used for children?