Side effects of Thiamine may include nausea, tight feeling in your throat, sweating, feeling warm, mild rash or itching, or feeling restless. If you have liver problems or consume a large amount of alcohol, please consult your healthcare professional before considering the use of Thiamine. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Thiamine or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Thiamine derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Thiamine?
- Does Thiamine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Thiamine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Thiamine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Thiamine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Thiamine?
- Is Thiamine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Thiamine contain sulfur?