Side effects of Thiamin may include nausea, tight feeling in your throat, sweating, feeling warm, mild rash or itching, or feeling restless. If you have liver problems or consume a large amount of alcohol, please consult your healthcare professional before considering the use of Thiamin. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Thiamine or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Thiamin derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Thiamin?
- Does Thiamin contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Thiamin suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Thiamin safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Thiamin be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Thiamin?