Yes, Thiamine is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Articles in this section
- What is Thiamine derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Thiamine?
- Does Thiamine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Thiamine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Thiamine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Thiamine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Thiamine?
- Is Thiamine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Thiamine contain sulfur?