For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Pure Greens or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- I have histamine issues. Can I consume Pure Greens?
- What is Pure Greens derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Pure Greens?
- Is Pure Greens gluten-free?
- Does Pure Greens contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Pure Greens suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Pure Greens safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Pure Greens be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Pure Greens?
- Is Pure Greens free of magnesium stearate?