Not enough is known about the use of ProBiota Woman during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of ProBiota Woman for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is ProBiota Woman derived from?
- What is the expiration date of ProBiota Woman?
- Does ProBiota Woman contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is ProBiota Woman suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is ProBiota Woman safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can ProBiota Woman be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using ProBiota Woman?
- Is ProBiota Woman free of magnesium stearate?
- Does ProBiota Woman contain sulfur?