ProBiota Woman does not contain any corn or grain-derived ingredients. Though our products have not yet been specifically tested for corn allergens, they are formulated to be free of corn proteins and allergens.
Articles in this section
- What is ProBiota Woman derived from?
- What is the expiration date of ProBiota Woman?
- Does ProBiota Woman contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is ProBiota Woman suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is ProBiota Woman safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can ProBiota Woman be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using ProBiota Woman?
- Is ProBiota Woman free of magnesium stearate?
- Does ProBiota Woman contain sulfur?