For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering ProBiota Sensitive or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is ProBiota Sensitive derived from?
- What is the expiration date of ProBiota Sensitive?
- Does ProBiota Sensitive contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is ProBiota Sensitive suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is ProBiota Sensitive safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can ProBiota Sensitive be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using ProBiota Sensitive?
- Is ProBiota Sensitive free of magnesium stearate?
- Does ProBiota Sensitive contain sulfur?