For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering ProBiota Rhamnosus or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is ProBiota Rhamnosus derived from?
- What is the expiration date of ProBiota Rhamnosus?
- Does ProBiota Rhamnosus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is ProBiota Rhamnosus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is ProBiota Rhamnosus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can ProBiota Rhamnosus be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using ProBiota Rhamnosus?
- Is ProBiota Rhamnosus free of magnesium stearate?
- Does ProBiota Rhamnosus contain sulfur?