Side effects of Zinc Carnosine may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, metallic taste, and kidney and stomach problems. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Zinc Carnosine or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Zinc Carnosine derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Zinc Carnosine?
- Does Zinc Carnosine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Zinc Carnosine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Zinc Carnosine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Zinc Carnosine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Zinc Carnosine?
- Is Zinc Carnosine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Zinc Carnosine contain sulfur?