No, ProBiota Immune are not suitable for vegetarians or vegans. This product contains an ingredient derived from fish and an ingredient derived from milk lactose, therefore making it unsuitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
Articles in this section
- What are ProBiota Immune derived from?
- What is the expiration date of ProBiota Immune?
- Do ProBiota Immune contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are ProBiota Immune suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is ProBiota Immune safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can ProBiota Immune be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using ProBiota Immune capsules?
- Are ProBiota Immune capsules free of magnesium stearate?
- Do ProBiota Immune capsules contain sulfur?