The ingredients in ProBiota Bifido are not known to contain sulfur, however there is no testing done to verify whether any of the ingredients are derived from sulfur-containing sources.
Articles in this section
- Who is Probiota Bifido intended for?
- How do I take Probiota Bifido?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in Probiota Bifido?
- What are the active ingredients in Probiota Bifido derived from?
- Does Probiota Bifido contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is Probiota Bifido free from GMOs?
- Is Probiota Bifido vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Probiota Bifido?
- What is the expiration date of ProBiota Bifido?
- Can ProBiota Bifido be used for children?