Not enough is known about the use of ProBiota Bifido during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of ProBiota Bifido for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is ProBiota Bifido derived from?
- What is the expiration date of ProBiota Bifido?
- Does ProBiota Bifido contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is ProBiota Bifido suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is ProBiota Bifido safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can ProBiota Bifido be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using ProBiota Bifido?
- Is ProBiota Bifido free of magnesium stearate?
- Does ProBiota Bifido contain sulfur?