For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering ProBiota Base or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is ProBiota Base derived from?
- What is the expiration date of ProBiota Base?
- Does ProBiota Base contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is ProBiota Base suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is ProBiota Base safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can ProBiota Base be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using ProBiota Base?
- Is ProBiota Base free of magnesium stearate?
- Does ProBiota Base contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance, taste and smell of ProBiota Base?