For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering PQQ Lozenges or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is PQQ Lozenge derived from?
- Is PQQ Lozenge soy-free?
- Do PQQ Lozenge contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is PQQ Lozenge suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is PQQ Lozenge safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can PQQ Lozenge be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using PQQ Lozenge?
- Does PQQ Lozenge contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance, taste and smell of PQQ Lozenge?