Not enough is known about the use of PQQ Lozenges during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of PQQ Lozenges for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What are PQQ Lozenges derived from?
- What is the expiration date of PQQ Lozenges?
- Are PQQ Lozenges soy-free?
- Do PQQ Lozenges contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are PQQ Lozenges suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are PQQ Lozenges safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can PQQ Lozenges be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using PQQ Lozenges?
- Are PQQ Lozenges free of magnesium stearate?
- Do PQQ Lozenges contain sulfur?