Not enough is known about the use of PQQ Lozenges during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of PQQ Lozenges for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is PQQ Lozenge derived from?
- Is PQQ Lozenge soy-free?
- Do PQQ Lozenge contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is PQQ Lozenge suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is PQQ Lozenge safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can PQQ Lozenge be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using PQQ Lozenge?
- Does PQQ Lozenge contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance, taste and smell of PQQ Lozenge?