Not enough is known about the use of Phosphatidyl Serine during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Phosphatidyl Serine for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Phosphatidyl Serine derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Phosphatidyl Serine?
- Does Phosphatidyl Serine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Phosphatidyl Serine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Phosphatidyl Serine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Phosphatidyl Serine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Phosphatidyl Serine?
- Is Phosphatidyl Serine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Phosphatidyl Serine contain sulfur?