The ingredients in P-5-P are not known to contain sulfur, however there is no testing done to verify whether any of the ingredients are derived from sulfur-containing sources.
Articles in this section
- What is P-5-P derived from?
- What is the expiration date of P-5-P?
- Does P-5-P contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is P-5-P suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is P-5-P safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can P-5-P be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using P-5-P?
- Is P-5-P free of magnesium stearate?
- Does P-5-P contain sulfur?