For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering P-5-P or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is P-5-P derived from?
- What is the expiration date of P-5-P?
- Does P-5-P contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is P-5-P suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is P-5-P safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can P-5-P be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using P-5-P?
- Is P-5-P free of magnesium stearate?
- Does P-5-P contain sulfur?