Ox Bile does not contain genetically modified ingredients, but testing has not been done to verify whether the ingredients are derived from genetically modified sources. We are currently working on conducting complete product testing to verify that there are no genetically modified ingredients in the finished product. The Knowledge Base, product pages, and labels will be updated accordingly as results are returned. Stay tuned!
Articles in this section
- How is the bile extracted from the oxen?
- What is Ox Bile derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Ox Bile?
- Is Ox Bile gluten-free?
- Is Ox Bile soy-free?
- Does Ox Bile contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Ox Bile contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Ox Bile suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Ox Bile safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Ox Bile be used for children?