The oregano oil is derived from the oregano leaf, Origanum vulgare.
Articles in this section
- What is Oregano Oil derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Oregano Oil?
- Does Oregano Oil contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Oregano Oil suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Oregano Oil safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Oregano Oil be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Oregano Oil?
- Is Oregano Oil free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Oregano Oil contain sulfur?