We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Tableted supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What are Niacin Lozenges derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Niacin Lozenges?
- Do Niacin Lozenges contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are Niacin Lozenges suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are Niacin Lozenges safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Niacin Lozenges be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Niacin Lozenges?
- Do Niacin Lozenges contain sulfur?
- Are Niacin Lozenges free of magnesium stearate?
- What is the difference between Niacin Lozenges, Niacin Capsules, and Niacin Sustained Release?