For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Niacin Lozenges or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What are Niacin Lozenges derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Niacin Lozenges?
- Do Niacin Lozenges contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are Niacin Lozenges suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are Niacin Lozenges safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Niacin Lozenges be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Niacin Lozenges?
- Do Niacin Lozenges contain sulfur?
- Are Niacin Lozenges free of magnesium stearate?
- What is the difference between Niacin Lozenges, Niacin Capsules, and Niacin Sustained Release?