For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Selenium or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is Selenium derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Selenium?
- Does Selenium contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Selenium suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Selenium safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Selenium be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Selenium?
- Is Selenium free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Selenium contain sulfur?