Selenium does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is Selenium derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Selenium?
- Does Selenium contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Selenium suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Selenium safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Selenium be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Selenium?
- Is Selenium free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Selenium contain sulfur?