For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering SAMe or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What form of SAMe is used?
- Why would SAMe cause agitation or excitement?
- What is SAMe derived from?
- What is the expiration date of SAMe?
- Does SAMe contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is SAMe suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is SAMe safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can SAMe be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using SAMe?
- Is SAMe free of magnesium stearate?