Not enough is known about the use of SAMe during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of SAMe for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What form of SAMe is used?
- Why would SAMe cause agitation or excitement?
- What is SAMe derived from?
- What is the expiration date of SAMe?
- Does SAMe contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is SAMe suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is SAMe safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can SAMe be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using SAMe?
- Is SAMe free of magnesium stearate?