We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated probiotic products typically retain potency and freshness for 12-18 months from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is Saccharomyces Boulardii derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Saccharomyces Boulardii?
- Does Saccharomyces Boulardii contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Saccharomyces Boulardii suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Does Saccharomyces Boulardii contain yeast?
- Is Saccharomyces Boulardii safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Saccharomyces Boulardii be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Saccharomyces Boulardii?
- Is Saccharomyces Boulardii free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Saccharomyces Boulardii contain sulfur?