The ingredients in SOD are not known to contain sulfur, however there is no testing done to verify whether any of the ingredients are derived from sulfur-containing sources.
Articles in this section
- Why is gliadin not included in SOD?
- Can taking SOD support my genes, SOD1, SOD2, and SOD3?
- What is SOD derived from?
- What is the expiration date of SOD?
- Does SOD contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is SOD suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is SOD safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can SOD be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using SOD?
- Is SOD free of magnesium stearate?