Not enough is known about the use of Riboflavin during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Riboflavin for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is the breakdown of riboflavin and riboflavin-5'-phosphate sodium in Seeking Health's Riboflavin?
- What is Riboflavin derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Riboflavin?
- Is Riboflavin gluten-free?
- Is Riboflavin soy-free?
- Does Riboflavin contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Riboflavin contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Riboflavin suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Riboflavin safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Riboflavin be used for children?