Thiamine does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is Thiamine derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Thiamine?
- Does Thiamine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Thiamine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Thiamine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Thiamine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Thiamine?
- Is Thiamine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Thiamine contain sulfur?