Thiamine does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is Thiamin derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Thiamin?
- Does Thiamin contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Thiamin suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Thiamin safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Thiamin be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Thiamin?