Not enough is known about the use of Pure Greens during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Pure Greens for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- I have histamine issues. Can I consume Pure Greens?
- What is Pure Greens derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Pure Greens?
- Is Pure Greens gluten-free?
- Does Pure Greens contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Pure Greens suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Pure Greens safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Pure Greens be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Pure Greens?
- Is Pure Greens free of magnesium stearate?