We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- Trace Mineral Complex Compare Chart
- What is Trace Minerals Complex derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Trace Minerals Complex?
- Does Trace Minerals Complex contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Trace Minerals Complex suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Trace Minerals Complex safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Trace Minerals Complex be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Trace Minerals Complex?
- Is Trace Minerals Complex free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Trace Minerals Complex contain sulfur?