We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What are Niacin Capsules derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Niacin Capsules?
- Do Niacin Capsules contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are Niacin Capsules suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are Niacin Capsules safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Niacin Capsules be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Niacin Capsules?
- Are Niacin Capsules free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Niacin Capsules contain sulfur?
- What is the difference between Niacin Lozenges, Niacin Capsules, and Niacin Sustained Release?