For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Vitamin A Drops or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- How many IUs of Vitamin A is in each serving of Vitamin A Drops?
- What are Vitamin A Drops derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Vitamin A Drops?
- Do Vitamin A Drops contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are Vitamin A Drops suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are Vitamin A Drops safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Vitamin A Drops be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Vitamin A Drops?
- Are Vitamin A Drops free of magnesium stearate?
- What is the normal appearance, taste and smell of Vitamin A Drops?