Not enough is known about the use of ProBiota Sensitive during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of ProBiota Sensitive for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is ProBiota Sensitive derived from?
- What is the expiration date of ProBiota Sensitive?
- Does ProBiota Sensitive contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is ProBiota Sensitive suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is ProBiota Sensitive safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can ProBiota Sensitive be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using ProBiota Sensitive?
- Is ProBiota Sensitive free of magnesium stearate?
- Does ProBiota Sensitive contain sulfur?