Most people do not experience side effects when taking the recommended amount of Vitamin D3+K2. Side effects of taking too much Vitamin D3+K2 may include weakness, fatigue, sleepiness, headache, loss of appetite, dry mouth, metallic taste, nausea, and vomiting. If you have any existing medical conditions, please consult your healthcare professional before considering the use of Vitamin D3+K2. Contact your healthcare professional prior to use if you are using medications for slowing blood clotting, such as Warfarin. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Vitamin D3+K2 or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Vitamin D3+K2 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Vitamin D3+K2?
- Does Vitamin D3+K2 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Vitamin D3+K2 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Vitamin D3+K2 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Vitamin D3+K2 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Vitamin D3+K2?
- Is Vitamin D3+K2 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Vitamin D3+K2 contain sulfur?