Consuming vitamin D at the dosage of this product is not recommended unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional. Not enough is known about the use of Vitamin D3+K2 during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Vitamin D3+K2 for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Vitamin D3+K2 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Vitamin D3+K2?
- Does Vitamin D3+K2 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Vitamin D3+K2 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Vitamin D3+K2 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Vitamin D3+K2 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Vitamin D3+K2?
- Is Vitamin D3+K2 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Vitamin D3+K2 contain sulfur?