Vitamin D3+K2 is suitable for vegetarians only. The Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin from sheep's wool, therefore making it unsuitable for vegans.
Articles in this section
- What is Vitamin D3+K2 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Vitamin D3+K2?
- Does Vitamin D3+K2 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Vitamin D3+K2 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Vitamin D3+K2 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Vitamin D3+K2 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Vitamin D3+K2?
- Is Vitamin D3+K2 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Vitamin D3+K2 contain sulfur?