Not enough is known about the use of ProBiota Rhamnosus during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of ProBiota Rhamnosus for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is ProBiota Rhamnosus derived from?
- What is the expiration date of ProBiota Rhamnosus?
- Does ProBiota Rhamnosus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is ProBiota Rhamnosus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is ProBiota Rhamnosus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can ProBiota Rhamnosus be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using ProBiota Rhamnosus?
- Is ProBiota Rhamnosus free of magnesium stearate?
- Does ProBiota Rhamnosus contain sulfur?