Vitamin D3+K2 contains ascorbyl palmitate ("Other Ingredient") which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is Vitamin D3+K2 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Vitamin D3+K2?
- Does Vitamin D3+K2 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Vitamin D3+K2 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Vitamin D3+K2 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Vitamin D3+K2 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Vitamin D3+K2?
- Is Vitamin D3+K2 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Vitamin D3+K2 contain sulfur?