Not enough is known about the use of Zinc Carnosine during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Zinc Carnosine for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Zinc Carnosine derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Zinc Carnosine?
- Does Zinc Carnosine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Zinc Carnosine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Zinc Carnosine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Zinc Carnosine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Zinc Carnosine?
- Is Zinc Carnosine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Zinc Carnosine contain sulfur?