ProBiota Infant does not contain any corn or grain-derived ingredients. Though our products have not yet been specifically tested for corn allergens, they are formulated to be free of corn proteins and allergens.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a different serving size for different ages on the ProBiota Infant label?
- How do I give ProBiota Infant to my baby?
- What is ProBiota Infant derived from?
- What is the expiration date of ProBiota Infant?
- Does ProBiota Infant contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is ProBiota Infant suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is ProBiota Infant safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can ProBiota Infant be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using ProBiota Infant?
- Is ProBiota Infant free of magnesium stearate?