Zinc Carnosine does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is Zinc Carnosine derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Zinc Carnosine?
- Does Zinc Carnosine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Zinc Carnosine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Zinc Carnosine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Zinc Carnosine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Zinc Carnosine?
- Is Zinc Carnosine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Zinc Carnosine contain sulfur?