Not enough is known about the use of ProBiota Immune during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of ProBiota Immune for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What are ProBiota Immune derived from?
- What is the expiration date of ProBiota Immune?
- Do ProBiota Immune contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are ProBiota Immune suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is ProBiota Immune safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can ProBiota Immune be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using ProBiota Immune capsules?
- Are ProBiota Immune capsules free of magnesium stearate?
- Do ProBiota Immune capsules contain sulfur?