The prebiotic blend is derived from lactose using an enzymatic conversion process (contains fish) and are extensively purified. Beta glucan is derived from deactivated yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) and is also extensively purified.
Articles in this section
- What are ProBiota Immune derived from?
- What is the expiration date of ProBiota Immune?
- Do ProBiota Immune contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are ProBiota Immune suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is ProBiota Immune safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can ProBiota Immune be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using ProBiota Immune capsules?
- Are ProBiota Immune capsules free of magnesium stearate?
- Do ProBiota Immune capsules contain sulfur?