For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering ProBiota Bifido or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- Who is Probiota Bifido intended for?
- How do I take Probiota Bifido?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in Probiota Bifido?
- What are the active ingredients in Probiota Bifido derived from?
- Does Probiota Bifido contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is Probiota Bifido free from GMOs?
- Is Probiota Bifido vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Probiota Bifido?
- What is the expiration date of ProBiota Bifido?
- Can ProBiota Bifido be used for children?