PQQ Lozenges do not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate ("Other Ingredient") which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is PQQ Lozenge derived from?
- Is PQQ Lozenge soy-free?
- Do PQQ Lozenge contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is PQQ Lozenge suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is PQQ Lozenge safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can PQQ Lozenge be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using PQQ Lozenge?
- Does PQQ Lozenge contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance, taste and smell of PQQ Lozenge?