The BioPQQ® pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt is derived via microbial fermentation.
Articles in this section
- What are PQQ Lozenges derived from?
- What is the expiration date of PQQ Lozenges?
- Do PQQ Lozenges contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are PQQ Lozenges suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are PQQ Lozenges safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can PQQ Lozenges be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using PQQ Lozenges?
- Are PQQ Lozenges free of magnesium stearate?
- Do PQQ Lozenges contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance, taste and smell of PQQ Lozenges?