Not enough is known about the use of P-5-P during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of P-5-P for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or illness.*
Articles in this section
- What is P-5-P derived from?
- What is the expiration date of P-5-P?
- Does P-5-P contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is P-5-P suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is P-5-P safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can P-5-P be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using P-5-P?
- Is P-5-P free of magnesium stearate?
- Does P-5-P contain sulfur?