P-5-P does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is P-5-P derived from?
- What is the expiration date of P-5-P?
- Does P-5-P contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is P-5-P suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is P-5-P safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can P-5-P be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using P-5-P?
- Is P-5-P free of magnesium stearate?
- Does P-5-P contain sulfur?